Rockwell Collins at Land Forces 2014: Perimeter security, augmented reality and security for smart phones on display
BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia (Sept. 23, 2014) – Rockwell Collins, provider of FireStorm™ precision targeting systems to the Australian Defence Force, will showcase several new products, including facility perimeter security, an augmented reality headset, and security for military smart phones, at the Land Forces 2014 show in Brisbane, Australia, from Sept. 22-25, 2014.
Attendees are invited to stop by Stand 1K9 to see why Rockwell Collins is an industry leader in providing tailored solutions that provide the right information at the right time, enabling defence customers to make critical decisions.
Demonstrations at Land Forces 2014 include:
- FireStorm™ – Enables Joint Tactical Air Controllers (JTAC) and Joint Forward Observers (JFO) to seamlessly integrate with airborne assets for ground targeting and call for fire missions.
- Patrol Persistent Surveillance System (PPSS) – Flexible, scalable perimeter security system.
- Augmented reality headset – Night vision capable helmet mounted display to enhance situational awareness and training realism.
- Networked Tactical Gateway – Integrated joint fires solution delivers certified variable message format and Link 16 interoperability.
- Remote Secure Receiver – Provides anti-access, anti-jam security for military smart phones.
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.